This is NOT a Game Center enabled game, But still a great game!
Air Tycoon is a realistic Airline tycoon game.
You choose a Name and symbol before competing against other airlines to become the Air Tycoon Master.
Some tips for New Players:
– Set Maximum Employee and Investment rates in the first turn.
– Only Buy SB aircraft until you have a stable income.
– Use high rated city’s as Hubs ( Seoul, London, Paris, Los Angeles)
– Avoid Africa and South America unless the Airways in Asia, North America and Europe are crowded with Flight Paths.
– Don’t take out a loan unless you are playing in the Hard and Tycoon modes.
– Set up premium routes like London – Paris and Bangkok – London.
– Maximize Amount of flights on a route before the price
– Always make sure your price is cheaper then your opponent if you are valued less then them.
– When creating a new route set the price and amount of flight to about 60%.
– Always look at the predicted amount of passengers number before opening a route.
– Dont try to compete on a route with a higher valued competitor.
– Always check your staff numbers before going to the next turn.
– The AJ-050, AB-070 AND AB-100 are the best planes to use in Asia, Africa, South America and in some parts of North America.
– The AJ-200 and AJ-277 are the best planes to use in Medium profit routes (5,000 passengers)
– Use the AB-380 and AJ-700 on high profit routes (Some are Listed in tip #6)
Are they any tips I am missing?
Where these tips helpful?